- Douglas Avenue
- Motspur Park
- KT3 6HT
020 8942 3117
We all know that there has been a dreadful increase in domestic violence during this lockdown period. If you need help or support here are some contact details for you:
- The 24/7 National Domestic Abuse helpline, which offers support to victims and people affected by domestic abuse, is free to call on 0808 2000 247.
- The Respect Phoneline provides confidential advice and support to help perpetrators stop being violent and abusive, and is free to call 0808 8024040
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327 a confidential helpline for male victims of domestic violence and those supporting them www.mensadviceline.org.uk
- Karma Nirvana: 0800 5999 247 Mon to Fri 9am–5pm supporting victims of honour based abuse and forced marriage www.karmanirvana.org.uk
- Hour Glass: 0808 808 8141 challenging the abuse of older people in all its forms www.wearehourglass.org
- Galop LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 999 5428 www.galop.org.uk
- Childline: 0800 1111 If you’re a child or young person and domestic abuse is happening in your home or relationship.